Lexmark P3120 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for P3120
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Looking to install a new ink cartridge in your Lexmark P3120 printer? Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is on, then lift the scanner unit.
- Wait until the print carrier stops at the loading position.
- Pull the used ink cartridge toward you until you hear a snap, then remove it from the carrier.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Carefully remove the sticker and transparent tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the carrier until it snaps securely in place.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you tell me more about remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are repurposed ink cartridges that have been restocked with new ink following extensive cleaning and inspection. While not brand-new, remanufactured ink cartridges are proven safe to use with a variety of printer models, including your Lexmark P3120.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy buy?
Using our Lexmark 20 (15M0120) Remanufactured Color Ink and Lexmark 50 (17G0050) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges will not affect any printer warranty. They also offer superior page yield and deliver sharp and vivid output—all while remaining within your budget.
How long will I have to wait for my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and speedy delivery service, so you won't be waiting long at all. Just complete you orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll box and ship your ink on the same day.