Lexmark P315 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for P315
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your Lexmark P315 printer is never a taxing process. Here's what to do:
- Make sure the power is on, then open the access cover.
- Press down on the cartridge lever to open the cartridge lid, then pull out the used ink cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging material.
- Gently peel off the sticker and transparent tape from the bottom of the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge under the raised cartridge lid, then snap the lid closed.
- Close the access cover, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! Our Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Remanufactured Color High-Yield and Lexmark 33 (18C0033) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges have met industry standards. They allow for safe and reliable performance when used with your Lexmark P315, and will not void its warranty. And while these cartridges come at an affordable price, they can still produce incredible print quality.
Do Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered with our premier 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee, and simplified return policy for your greater peace of mind.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery service. You only need to place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders over $30 are also shipped for free.