Lexmark P3150 InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for P3150
- Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To properly replace the empty ink cartridge in your Lexmark P3150 printer, just follow the steps in this simple guide:
- Check that the power is on, then lift the scanning unit.
- Wait for the print carrier to move and stop at the loading position.
- Pull the old ink cartridge toward you until you hear a snap, then take it out of the carrier.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Gently remove the sticker and transparent tape from the bottom of the new ink cartridge.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the carrier until it snaps in place.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are remanufactured ink cartridges the better option?
Our Lexmark 20 (15M0120) Remanufactured Color Ink and Lexmark 50 (17G0050) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges, are perfectly safe to use with your Lexmark P3150, and will keep the printer warranty intact. Not only that—they can deliver the remarkable print output you need, while not making a dent in your budget.
Do your remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Our high-quality but affordable replacement ink cartridges are all covered with a solid 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater protection.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are generally used in inkjet printers like the Lexmark P3150. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.