Lexmark P4330 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for P4330
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Here's the fast and proper way to install a new ink cartridge into your Lexmark P4330 printer model:
- Lift the scanner unit to access the ink cartridges.
- Open the cartridge lid to release the used ink cartridge, then pull the cartridge out of its holder.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Gently remove the sticker and sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the holder under the raised lid. Snap the lid closed to secure it.
- Close the scanner unit, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Just make sure they're stored properly. This means keep your cartridges away from harsh lighting or fluctuating temperatures because these can negatively affect the ink composition. To make your cartridges last longer, avoid storing them alongside gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy buy?
Our Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack ensures safe and seamless performance with your Lexmark P4330, and will not void printer warranties. Additionally, its cartridges are more cost-effective than their popular counterparts, but can produce the same premium-quality output.
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, like the Lexmark P4330, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.