Lexmark P4350 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for P4350
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Remanufactured Lexmark 32 & 33 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Special Price $19.95 As low as $15.95Out of stock
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace Lexmark P4350 ink cartridges, just follow these easy steps:
- Lift the scanner unit. This will give you access to the cartridge carrier.
- Open a cartridge lid by pressing on its corresponding tab at the bottom.
- Remove old ink cartridge to be replaced by pulling it up and out.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot in cartridge carrier.
- Black ink cartridges go into the slot on the left, while color ink cartridges go into the slot on the right.
- Snap cartridge lid shut.
- Close scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the page yields for standard-capacity and high-yield Lexmark P4350 ink cartridges?
Standard-capacity Lexmark 32 (18C0032) black ink cartridges have a page yield of 200 while high-yield Lexmark 34 (18C0034) black ink cartridges can produce up to an estimated 475 printouts. Standard-capacity Lexmark 33 (18C0033) color ink cartridges have a page yield of 190 while high-yield Lexmark 35 (18C0035) color ink cartridges are ahead with 200 pages.
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They are restocked with ink and checked for damaged or faulty parts, which are then repaired or replaced, to ensure desired printing performance.
Why are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured Lexmark P4350 ink cartridges dramatically cost less than original ink cartridges but are still comparable in quality, producing outstanding prints each time. Additionally, buying remanufactured ink cartridges supports recycling efforts, letting you take advantage of eco-friendly printing solutions.