Lexmark P6250 InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for P6250
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Remanufactured Lexmark 32 & 33 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Out of stock
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace your Lexmark P6250 ink cartridges with these easy steps:
- Check front panel display for ink cartridge status.
- Open printer cover by propping up the scanner using the included fold-up rest. This will give you access to the ink cartridges to be replaced underneath.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective tape from new ink cartridge.
- Press lever on ink cartridge slot to open ink cartridge vessel.
- Remove old ink cartridge and put in the new one.
- Close ink cartridge vessel cover.
- Put scanner back into place.
- The Lexmark P6250's color display will show animated prompts to guide you through replacing ink cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges compatible with my Lexmark P6250 printer?
Yes. Remanufactured cartridges are restocked with top-quality inks compatible with your printer. Remanufacturing also repairs or replaces damaged or faulty parts in an ink cartridge to ensure the replacement cartridge you buy is in top condition when you use it.
What's the difference between photo color inks and color inks?
Photo color inks give denser color, so they are best for printing photos. Color inks, on the other hand, are ideal for your standard colored prints. The Lexmark 31 (18C0031) is a photo ink cartridge, while the Lexmark 33 (18C0033) and Lexmark 35 (18C0035) are color ink cartridges. Lexmark 32 (18C0032) and Lexmark 34 (18C0034) are black ink cartridges.
How do you store ink cartridges?
The Lexmark P6250 features a storage unit for a third cartridge when it's not in use. It is hidden from view when the scanner is in place.