Lexmark P6350 InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for P6350
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Remanufactured Lexmark 32 & 33 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Out of stock
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Lexmark P6350, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover by lifting scanning unit up. This will give you access to the printhead carriage.
- Wait until the printhead carriage is silent and idle before pressing down on the old ink cartridge to release it. Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot, copper contacts facing the printer. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer cover by lowering the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
All Lexmark 33 (18C0033) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges, Lexmark 32 (18C0032) Black OEM Ink Cartridges, Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges, Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridges, Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges, and Lexmark 32 (18C0032) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the Lexmark P6350 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.