Lexmark P706 InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for P706
- Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Lexmark P706 is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. This will move the cartridge cradle to the center.
- Wait until the cartridge cradle is silent and idle before pulling the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All Lexmark 20 (15M0120) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges and Lexmark 50 (17G0050) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed compatible with the Lexmark P706 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.