Lexmark T420 Toner
Shop Cartridges for T420
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Lexmark T420 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open the upper front door.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge by the handle and lift it out of the machine. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to avoid accidental toner stains.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and gently shake it to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Grasp the new toner cartridge by the handle and align the tabs on its sides with the grooves on each side of the print cartridge cradle.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the machine until it snaps into place.
- Close the upper front door. Make sure it snaps close to ensure proper printer function.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement toner cartridges?
Do not touch the imaging drum on the bottom of a toner cartridge to prevent issues with print quality due to fingerprints. Do not expose a toner cartridge as well for more than a few minutes after taking it out of its packaging.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement Lexmark 12A7415 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Lexmark T420 will stay in good working condition for 18 months up to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.