Lexmark T430 Toner
Shop Cartridges for T430
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Lexmark T430, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the upper front door.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge by the handle and lift it out of the machine. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to avoid accidental toner stains.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and gently shake it to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Grasp the new toner cartridge by the handle and align the tabs on its sides with the grooves on each side of the print cartridge cradle.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the machine until it snaps into place.
- Close the upper front door. Make sure it snaps close to ensure proper printer function.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after the printer was in use, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot. Keep toner cartridges level as well to avoid accidental toner spills.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement Lexmark 12A8425 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Lexmark T430 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.