Lexmark T430d Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $116.95
Best for small workgroups, the Lexmark T430D features connectivity options for convenient but secure access. Tough enough to accommodate tens of thousands of prints in a month, it is easy to use and boasts print speeds up to 32 pages per minute and flexible paper handling support to let you use a range of paper types and sizes for your needs.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Lexmark T430D include Lexmark 12A8425 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Available with more than 30% off in discounts, these replacement toner cartridges are rated to yield up to an estimated 12,000.
Shop today! All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Lexmark T430D, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the upper front door.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge by the handle and lift it out of the machine. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to avoid accidental toner stains.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and gently shake it to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Grasp the new toner cartridge by the handle and align the tabs on its sides with the grooves on each side of the print cartridge cradle.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the machine until it snaps into place.
- Close the upper front door. Make sure it snaps close to ensure proper printer function.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with toner, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement Lexmark 12A8425 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Lexmark T430D will stay in good working condition for up to two years.