Lexmark T430dn Toner
Shop Cartridges for T430dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Is it time to replace the existing toner cartridge in your Lexmark T430dn? Here's a guide to get you started:
- Turn the printer off, then open the upper front door.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Holding the new cartridge by the handle, shake it gently side to side to evenly distribute the toner.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with its slot, then slide it in.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it snaps into place.
- Close the upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! Our Lexmark 12A8425 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge may be repurposed, but it has exceeded stringent quality requirements. This makes it perfectly safe to use with your Lexmark T430dn printer. It also won't void its warranties.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
Our remanufactured toner cartridges are more reasonably priced than their more popular counterparts. But they can deliver the same super-sharp, vivid output, allowing you to print more and better while remaining within your budget.
What about warranties?
For you greater peace of mind, we have our remanufactured toner cartridges covered with a nifty 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee.