Lexmark T520 Sbe Toner
Shop Cartridges for T520 Sbe
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T520 SBE:
- Turn the T520 SBE off and unplug the printer power cord.
- Open the front door and remove the empty toner cartridge.
- Clean the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and insert it into the printer.
- Close the front door.
- Replace the fuser cleaner if you are printing special label applications.
- Plug the printer power cord into a properly grounded electrical outlet and turn the printer on.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I order a new toner cartridge for my Lexmark T520 SBE?
You should order a new toner cartridge when the ‘Toner Low’ alert message first appears on your T520 SBE printer display.
What is the difference between the standard yield cartridge and the high yield cartridge?
A standard yield cartridge is a cartridge that often comes with your Lexmark printer. It prints a small number of pages than the high yield one and comes at a cheaper price. The high yield cartridge, on the other hand, prints more pages as it contains more toner than the standard cartridge. Although it costs more than the standard one, it is most likely to cost less in the long run because it offers a higher page yield.
When should I choose a high yield cartridge for my printer?
If you normally print a lot, then go with a high yield cartridge as it provides a lower cost per page in the long run.