Cartridge prices starting at $119.95
An easy-to-use, space-saving laser printer, the Lexmark T520 is here to help you work faster and better. While already exceptional in function, it gains even more outstanding value when used alongside Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges.
Designed to offer high yields of up to an estimated 21,000 pages, the Lexmark 12A6735 remanufactured black toner cartridge is an unbeatable deal. Guaranteed to work with the Lexmark T520 printer or your money back! No questions asked.
Buy today and take advantage of savings of up to 15% off on Lexmark 12A6735 replacement toner cartridges. Spend $30 and more and you can enjoy free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing a Lexmark T520 toner cartridge is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned off, with the power cord unplugged.
- Open the front doors.
- Remove old toner cartridge.
- Be careful that you don't touch the photoconductor drum on the underside of a toner cartridge. Use handholds on the cartridge to avoid touching this area.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new toner cartridge.
- Slowly shake new toner cartridge back and forth, with cartridge arrows pointing down, to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Install new toner cartridge and close front doors.
- Plug printer in and turn on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to use a remanufactured toner cartridge?
Yes. Though restocked with ink, remanufactured Lexmark 12A6735 black toner cartridges are like new, so you can expect them to deliver quality prints. If you are unsatisfied, simply get in touch with the Inkjets.com customer service team to request a refund. You'll get your money back 100%. No questions asked.
What do I get out of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Choosing remanufactured Lexmark 12A6735 black toner cartridges not only helps you save on costs but also lets you enjoy an eco-friendly solution to your printing needs.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges, like the Lexmark 12A6735, are for laser printers like the Lexmark T520. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are for inkjet printers.