Lexmark T520d Toner
Shop Cartridges for T520d
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Lexmark T520d printer won't take long at all. Here's what to do:
- Make sure the printer is off, then unplug its power cord.
- Open the front doors, grasp the used toner cartridge by the handle, and then pull it out.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Shake the new cartridge gently in all directions to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Properly align the new toner cartridge with its slot, then slide it in until you hear it snap into place.
- Close the front door, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
They are repurposed cartridges that have been refilled with new toner following extensive cleaning and inspection. Because of this fact, remanufactured toner cartridges are proven safe to use with your Lexmark T520d and will not affect its warranties.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
Our Lexmark 12A6735 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is not just safe to use, it can also deliver top-quality print results while going easy on your wallet.
Do they come with a warranty?
Yep! Our remanufactured toner cartridges are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee, and free returns for your additional protection. Your complete satisfaction, after all, is our top priority.