Lexmark T520dn Toner
Shop Cartridges for T520dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the old toner cartridge in your Lexmark T520dn printer by following the steps in this useful guide:
- Check that the printer is off, then unplug the power cord.
- Open the front door, grip the handle of the used toner cartridge, and then pull it out of the device.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Gently shake the new cartridge in all directions to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Aligning the new toner cartridge properly with its slot, slide it in until it snaps into place.
- Close the front door, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Our remanufactured cartridges have undergone extensive cleaning and inspection before they're restocked with new toner. They will work safely and seamlessly with your Lexmark T520dn and will not void any warranty.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
Our Lexmark 12A6735 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can offer superior page yield and provide high-quality monochrome output, but won't make a huge dent on your budget. It also comes with our solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee for your greater peace of mind.
What about bulk purchases?
Inkjets.com offers reduced pricing per unit when you buy our remanufactured toner cartridge in bulk, allowing for even greater savings.