Lexmark T522 Toner
Shop Cartridges for T522
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Is it time to install a new toner cartridge in your Lexmark T522? Just follow the steps in this simple guide:
- Check that your device is off, then unplug its power cord.
- Open the front door.
- Take the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Shake the new cartridge gently in all directions to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer's opening.
- Push the cartridge in until it is firmly seated inside.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
Thanks to its reasonable price tag, our Lexmark 12A6735 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can help you save more. But no worries! While affordable, this option can still deliver the exceptional page yield and high-quality output you expect.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! Our remanufactured toner cartridges have exceeded strict testing and quality requirements. They are perfectly safe to use with your Lexmark T522 printer, and will keep the printer warranty intact.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yep! Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time (except Fridays, weekends and holidays) and we'll box and ship your replacement toner cartridges on the same day.