Lexmark T620 TonerCartridge prices starting at $119.95
Shop Cartridges for T620
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Don't let an empty toner cartridge interrupt your printing. Here's how to replace it with a new one:
- Turn your Lexmark T620 printer off, then unplug its power cord.
- Open the front door.
- Grip the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging material.
- Shake the new cartridge gently in all directions to spread the toner evenly inside.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the vacant slot, pushing it in until it clicks securely in place.
- Close the front door, and you can start printing again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
They are repurposed toner cartridges that have exceeded industry standards, then restocked with new, premium toner. Because of this fact, remanufactured toner cartridges are proven eco-friendly—they help reduce the amount of waste ending up in landfills.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
Thanks to its budget-friendly price, our Lexmark 12A6765 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge offers an effective way to save more without compromising print quality. Plus, it comes with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your greater peace of mind.
Will remanufactured toner cartridges work with my printer?
Yep! Our remanufactured toner cartridges will ensure safe and reliable performance with your Lexmark T620, and will not void printer warranty.