Lexmark T620dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $119.95
Shop Cartridges for T620dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the used toner cartridge in your Lexmark T620dn printer model:
- Check that your printer is off, then unplug its power cord.
- Open the front door.
- To remove the used toner cartridge, grip its handle and pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Rock the new cartridge gently in all directions to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer's opening.
- Push the cartridge in until it snaps securely in place.
- Close the front door, and that's it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Just make sure to store them properly. Instead of exposing them to direct lighting and fluctuating temperatures, keep them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. Avoid storing them near gaseous cleaning materials, as well. This helps maintain the toner quality and composition so they can last longer.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yes! We'll box and ship your Lexmark 12A6765 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge on the same day if the order is completed before 3pm Pacific Time—with Fridays, weekends and holidays being the exception.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Lexmark T620dn, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.