Lexmark T620in TonerCartridge prices starting at $119.95
Shop Cartridges for T620in
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T620IN:
- Begin by opening the printer upper front door. You can do this by pushing the release latch.
- Hold the old toner cartridge using the hand grip, and then pull it out of the T620IN.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging. Make sure to remove any packing material used to cover it during shipment.
- To ensure proper installation, you must align the slides on the new cartridge with the slots on the toner cartridge cradle.
- Slide the new cartridge down. Then, push it until it snaps into place.
- Close the upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I replace the existing toner cartridge already when the print quality is no longer satisfactory?
Yes. When the print quality is no longer satisfactory, it could mean that the toner cartridge has already reached the end of its life. Install a new cartridge into your Lexmark T620IN to resolve this issue.
Does Inkjets offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes. Your satisfaction is highly important to us. So if you are not fully satisfied with our remanufactured product, let us know and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price within 365 days of purchase.
Is free shipping available to all states?
No. Our free shipping offer is applicable only on orders $30 and up and shipping to the contiguous US.