Lexmark T630 VE TonerCartridge prices starting at $88.95
Shop Cartridges for T630 VE
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's upper front door.
- To remove an old cartridge, hold it by its handle, then lift it up and out.
- Unpack your new toner, and remove any protective plastic.
- Hold the new toner by its handle and gently shake it for even distribution of the ink.
- Install the new toner into the printer, making sure it's aligned with the printer's slots.
- Slide it in, until you hear it snap into place.
- Close your printer's upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield cartridges?
These are cartridges that carry more ink than their standard-sized counterparts. Our Lexmark 12A7362 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, for instance, can print up to 21,000 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on your printing frequency and your printer's settings.
If I buy multiple toners, how can I store the unopened ones?
We recommend that you keep unopened toners in their packaging, until the time that you need to use them. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How can I contact you?
If you're encountering any issues with our products, please feel free to reach out to us via live chat or phone call. We have a dedicated support team waiting for you.