Lexmark T630 VE Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $106.95
The Lexmark T630 VE is a monochrome printer that's made to withstand heavy-duty use, thanks to its 35 pages per minute speeds, support for multiple media types and sizes, and paper capacity of 350 sheets.
At Inkjets.com, we'll make sure that your workhorse of a machine will continue giving you high-quality prints at only a fraction of the original cost. Our Lexmark 12A7362 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is made to meet and exceed OEM standards.
You won't be able to tell the difference with original cartridges, except this time, you'll enjoy much more savings. Order at least $30 worth of products and your shipping fee is on us.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer's upper front door.
- To remove an old cartridge, hold it by its handle, then lift it up and out.
- Unpack your new toner, and remove any protective plastic.
- Hold the new toner by its handle and gently shake it for even distribution of the ink.
- Install the new toner into the printer, making sure it's aligned with the printer's slots.
- Slide it in, until you hear it snap into place.
- Close your printer's upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield cartridges?
These are cartridges that carry more ink than their standard-sized counterparts. Our Lexmark 12A7362 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, for instance, can print up to 21,000 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on your printing frequency and your printer's settings.
If I buy multiple toners, how can I store the unopened ones?
We recommend that you keep unopened toners in their packaging, until the time that you need to use them. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How can I contact you?
If you're encountering any issues with our products, please feel free to reach out to us via live chat or phone call. We have a dedicated support team waiting for you.