Lexmark T630dn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $114.95
Reduce your printing costs by investing in a high-performance printer such as the Lexmark T630DN. This monochrome laser printer is designed specifically for large workgroups as it prints at speeds of up to 35 ppm with the first print out in as fast as 8.5 seconds. It also features a 300 MHz processor, a standard 64 MB, a total media capacity of 850 sheets, and various paper handling and finishing options. And since it uses a high-yield toner cartridge that produces up to 21,000 pages, all the more it's economical to run than the other workgroups printer that you know. Enjoy even bigger savings with our low-priced but high-quality Lexmark 12A7362 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. Inkjets is a trusted online retailer of remanufactured toner cartridges and other printing supplies since 1997.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These simple steps will certainly help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T630DN:
- You first need to open the upper front door of the T630DN.
- Use the handle to remove the used toner cartridge from the machine.
- With the use of a clean, lint-free cloth, wipe the front of the T630 until the shaded areas are fully cleaned.
- Pull the replacement cartridge out of its packaging. Don't forget to remove the plastic tape and foam.
- Distribute the toner by shaking the cartridge several times.
- Begin the installation. Do this by sliding the toner cartridge firmly into the cartridge cradle until it snaps into place.
- Close the upper front door. Your Lexmark device is now ready for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Printing is lighter than usual. Do I have to replace the Lexmark T630DN toner cartridge soon?
Yes. When printing is lighter than usual, it means there's a low toner supply. Order a replacement toner cartridge as soon as you can.
Is your remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridge covered by a warranty?
Yes. All our remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridges are covered by a full year warranty and free return and replacement.
What are the benefits to using a remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridge?
Using a remanufactured toner cartridge for your Lexmark printer is not only more economical but also environmentally friendly as it helps reduce the number of empty original toner cartridges being thrown in landfills each year.