Lexmark T630n TonerCartridge prices starting at $88.95
Shop Cartridges for T630n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T630N:
- Start by opening the upper front door of your Lexmark T630N.
- Slide the empty toner cartridge out of the machine by using the handle.
- Make sure that the shaded areas of the printer is clean before you remove the new cartridge from its wrapper.
- Pull out the plastic tape and foam, and then shake the cartridge a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Place the toner cartridge into the cradle. Be sure to secure it before you proceed with the next step.
- Close the upper front door and enjoy printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I improve the print quality if prints start to look faded? Do I have to replace the Lexmark T630N toner cartridge already?
Not necessarily. When prints start to look faded, you may redistribute the remaining toner inside the toner cartridge. Take the cartridge out of the T630N, shake it a few times, and reinstall it.
Do I qualify for free shipping if I purchase your Lexmark 12A7362 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge?
Yes, provided that your shipping location is within the 48 contiguous states.
Do you ship the same day?
Yes. We ship almost all orders (those in stock) the same day if we receive them before 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday.