Lexmark T632dtn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $85.95
The Lexmark T632DTN is all you need to boost your productivity. With print speeds of up to 40 letter-size documents or 38 A4-size papers per minute, a powerful 350 MHz processor, and 64MB standard memory, this workgroup laser printer can finish even the most complex print jobs in less time. It also has the option to use an extra high-yield toner cartridge, which means less frequent replacements and lower cost per print. Inkjets.com supplies this type of cartridge at up to 35% discount. Purchase the Lexmark 12A7465 Remanufactured Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge here with us and enjoy huge savings!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
With this simple step-by-step guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T632DTN:
- Ensure that the T632DTN is powered off, and then unplug the power cord.
- Before opening the upper front door, remove the print jobs from any output bins.
- By using the handle, pull the empty toner cartridge out of the Lexmark printer.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Never forget to remove its red plastic tape and foam.
- Grasp the handle on the cartridge, and then give it a light shake until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Align the tabs on each side of the toner cartridge with the slots on the cartridge cradle. Afterwards, push the cartridge firmly inside.
- Close the upper front door, and turn on the power of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if it's time to order a new toner cartridge for my Lexmark T632DTN?
You must order a new toner cartridge when the “88 Toner Low” alert message first appears on the control panel. Once the print quality becomes unsatisfactorily, immediately replace the old cartridge with the new cartridge.
I've got an unused Lexmark toner cartridge. Any helpful storage tip?
To preserve its condition, unused Lexmark toner cartridge must be stored in an environment where the temperature is approximately 21°C (70°F) and the relative humidity is 40%. Also, keep it sealed in its original packaging until you are ready to use it.
What is the difference between the high-yield and the extra high-yield toner cartridge?
An extra high-yield toner cartridge costs slightly higher than the high-yield toner cartridge that's because it offers a higher page yield. But it is more economical to use in the long run because it lasts longer than the high-yield version.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark T632dtn Printer
Regular Price: $199.95
Special Price $85.95