Lexmark T632n Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $88.95
A monthly duty cycle of 200,000 pages can already say so much about the Lexmark T632N. This monochrome laser printer indeed works as hard as you do. It can even churn out up to 40 pages per minute, so you can get those print jobs done in less time. It comes with a powerful 350 MHz processor and 64MB of standard memory too. And when it's time to replace its toner cartridge, you need not look far because we've got a more affordable replacement right here at Inkjets.com. We supply cheaper alternatives to expensive OEM toner cartridges so you can print more for less. Check out our listing to find the Lexmark 12A7362 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. We also got the extra high-yield version suited for your large printing requirements. Place your order with us now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T632N by following these easy steps:
- Check if the power of your printer is turned off. Afterwards, unplug the power cord.
- Ensure that the print jobs are completely removed from any output bins before you open the upper front door.
- Pull the empty toner cartridge straight out of the Lexmark device by using its handle.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper. Always remember to remove the red plastic tape followed by the foam.
- Shake the cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Lower the toner cartridge firmly into the T632N. You will hear an audible click once it is fully seated.
- Before turning on the power of the unit, close the upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new toner cartridge into my Lexmark T632N, but I got a blank page when I tried printing. What could be the problem?
If you got a blank page even after installing a new toner cartridge, it could mean that the cartridge is not installed correctly. Check the cartridge and reinstall it correctly if necessary.
Streaks appear on the page. Does this indicate a low toner level?
Yes. To clear these streaks, you may redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge. Simply remove the cartridge and shake it a few times before reinserting it into the machine.
Is my Lexmark 12A7362 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge eligible for free shipping?
Our Remanufactured Lexmark 12A7362 costs above $30. You get free shipping if you have this item shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark T632n Printer
Regular Price: $199.95
Special Price $129.95
Regular Price: $149.95
Special Price $114.95