Lexmark T634dtn TonerCartridge prices starting at $88.95
Shop Cartridges for T634dtn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this basic step-by-step guide if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T634DTN:
- To begin, open the upper front door after making sure that all of the print jobs are fully removed from the output bins.
- By using the handle, slide the empty toner cartridge straight out of the Lexmark printer.
- Peel off every packaging material used to cover the replacement cartridge including its red plastic tape and foam. Always remember not to touch the photoconductor drum.
- Ensure that the toner is evenly distributed by rocking the cartridge 5 or 6 times.
- Start the installation. Insert the toner cartridge firmly into the T634DTN until it locks into position.
- Close the upper front door. Your device is now ready for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I order a new toner cartridge for my Lexmark T634DTN?
You should order a new toner cartridge when the “Toner Low” message appears on the display or when the prints appear lighter than usual.
How do I request a refund?
If requesting a refund, simply contact our customer service team at 1-972-200-3813 or email@example.com within 365 days of purchase.
What is your return policy?
All our remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridges are covered under our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, let us know and we'll offer a replacement or refund within a year of your purchase.