Lexmark T640 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $114.95
The Lexmark T640 is a laser printer designed for business use. It comes with fast text and graphic printing at speeds of up to 35 pages per minute. Its output, be it documents or images, reach resolutions of up to 1200 dpi.
At Inkjets.com, you’ll get your next Lexmark T640 / T642 / T644 (64015HA) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge at only a fraction of the original cost. Our toners are made to meet and exceed OEM standards, meaning you’ll get the same quality as that of its original counterparts—only this time, you don’t have to shell out as much. Order at least $30 worth of products today, and your shipping fee is on us.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s upper front door, then lower the multipurpose feeder. Then, open the top front cover.
- To remove the old toner, grasp its handle and pull it up and out.
- Unpack your new toner, and remove the red plastic piece.
- Hold the new toner by the handle and gently shake it several times.
- Align the new toner with the slots on the cartridge cradle. Slide it in until you hear it snap into place.
- Close the upper front door and the multipurpose feeder.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I buy in bulk, how long can I have them in storage?
Our toners come with 24 to 36 months of shelf life. If you’re not going to use them immediately, keep them inside their sealed bags, then store them in a cool, dry place. Make sure that they are far from direct sunlight.
I have a different Lexmark T series model. Is this also compatible with it?
Yes, it is. You can use this toner with the following T series models:
- How many pages can I get from this cartridge?
You’ll get approximately 21,000 printed pages. Please note that this may vary, depending on your printer’s settings, page design, and frequency of use.