Lexmark T640dn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $101.95
What sets the Lexmark T640DN apart from the other Lexmark printers is that it features 2-sided printing. This helps printer users save paper costs. But aside from this, it also comes with a powerful 400MHz processor and standard 64MB RAM (expandable up to 576MB) for fast printing. Ethernet is standard, while wireless connectivity is optional. To save on printing costs, a more affordable toner cartridge is available here at Inkjets. With our Lexmark T640 / T642 / T644 (64015HA) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, you get the same 21,000-page yield at up to 33% discount. Place your order before 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday and enjoy same-day shipping!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T640DN in minutes. Just follow the simple steps below:
- After removing the print jobs from the output bins, open the upper front door.
- Press the outside release latch, and then lower the multipurpose feeder.
- To open the top front cover, push the inside release latch.
- With the use of the handle, take the old toner cartridge out of the T640DN. Throw it according to your local regulations.
- Carefully wipe the shaded areas by using a clean, lint-free cloth. Be careful not to touch the transfer roller.
- Unwrap the new cartridge. Make sure to distribute the toner before you proceed.
- Push the toner cartridge firmly into the Lexmark printer until it latches into place.
- Close the upper front door followed by the multipurpose feeder door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a replacement Lexmark T640DN toner cartridge necessary when the prints get lighter?
Yes. Light printouts usually indicate a low toner level. Getting a replacement toner cartridge is necessary to avoid any printing delays.
Does your free shipping offer apply on all orders?
No. Our free shipping offer applies only on orders $30 and up and shipping to the contiguous US.
I'm getting the Lexmark T640 / T642 / T644 (64015HA) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge as spare. Any important storage tips?
Our Remanufactured Lexmark 64015HA Toner Cartridge can last up to 36 months if stored right. Make sure not to store it in temperatures greater than 40°C (104°F) and keep it sealed in its original packaging until you are ready to install it.