Lexmark T640dtn TonerCartridge prices starting at $114.95
Shop Cartridges for T640dtn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the simple steps to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T640DTN:
- Open the upper front door once you've removed the print jobs from the output bins.
- Lower the multipurpose feeder by pressing the outside release latch.
- Press the inside release latch in opening the top front cover.
- Remove the used toner cartridge by pulling the handle. Set it aside for recycling,
- With the use of a clean, lint-free cloth in wiping the shaded areas. Keep in mind not to touch the transfer roller.
- Peel off any wrapping material used to protect the new cartridge. Give it a light shake for the toner distribution.
- Insert the toner cartridge firmly into the T640DTN until it locks into position.
- Close the upper front door and the multipurpose feeder door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to install a new toner cartridge into the Lexmark T640DTN when the toner level runs low?
Not necessarily. You can still maximize the remaining toner inside the cartridge by redistributing it. To do this, simply remove the cartridge from the T640DTN, shake it a few times, and reinstall it. You can print a few more pages with improved quality after doing this. But consider getting a replacement toner cartridge because the old cartridge will not last that long.
How much should I pay for shipping the Lexmark T640 / T642 / T644 (64015HA) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge to the non-continental US?
Orders shipping to the non-continental US require $24.99 for shipping.
Do you have a warranty?
Yes. All our remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridges come with a 1-year warranty.