Lexmark T640n TonerCartridge prices starting at $114.95
Shop Cartridges for T640n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Below is an easy guide to help you replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T640N:
- Open the upper front door, and then lower the multipurpose feeder by pushing the outside release latch.
- The inside release latch should be pressed to open the top front cover.
- Pull out the empty toner cartridge with the use of the handle.
- Clean the shaded areas by wiping it with a clean, lint-free cloth. Do not touch the transfer roller.
- Unpack the replacement cartridge. Make sure to distribute its toner by rocking it back and forth 5 or 6 times.
- Lower the toner cartridge firmly into the Lexmark printer.
- Once the cartridge is completely seated, close the upper front door and the multipurpose feeder door of the T640N.
Frequently Asked Questions
I receive a defective Lexmark T640N toner cartridge. Will I get a free replacement?
Yes. All our remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridges are covered by a 1-year warranty. So if ever you receive a defective cartridge, kindly inform us so we can send you a replacement along with a prepaid shipping label to return the defective product to us.
What are your delivery fees?
Our delivery fees vary. For orders $30 and up and shipping to the continental US, shipping is free. While US contiguous orders below $30 require $3.95 for shipping. For orders shipping to the non-contiguous US, the shipping fee is $24.99.
Why did the toner cartridge not print the estimated number of pages?
The number of pages that the toner cartridge prints depends on what types of documents you print. The stated yield for the toner cartridge is based on 5% coverage. If your printed pages have more than 5% coverage (web pages and graphics), you get less than the estimated number of pages.