Lexmark T642 TonerCartridge prices starting at $114.95
Shop Cartridges for T642
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s upper front door. Then, push the inside release latch and open the top front cover.
- To remove an old cartridge, grasp its handle then lift the cartridge up and out.
- Unpack your new toner, and remove the red plastic and foam.
- Hold it by its handle and shake it from side to side to distribute the ink.
- Install the new toner by holding its handle and inserting it into the printer. Make sure the cartridge tabs are aligned with the printer’s slots.
- Slide the new toner until you hear it snap into place.
- Close the printer’s upper front door and multipurpose feeder door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “high yield” mean?
These are cartridge that carry more ink than standard-sized ones. Our Lexmark T640 / T642 / T644 (64015HA) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, for instance, can print up to 21,000 pages. Do note that this can change, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
How long can I store this toner, if I order more than one?
Our toners can stay in storage for 24 to 36 months. Just make sure that you keep them in their original packaging until the time that you need them. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Do you ship outside the US?
Unfortunately, we only ship within mainland US. Our overseas shipping covers Hawaii, Alaska, US territories, and US military and diplomatic addresses.