Lexmark T642 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $107.95
The Lexmark T642 is a monochrome laser machine that comes with 1200 dpi print resolution and speed of 43 pages per minute, making it an ideal unit for small to medium-sized offices. Its bulky size can handle up to 4,000 sheets and a wide variety of media types.
At Inkjets.com, we offer you a low-cost alternative to name-brand cartridges. You won’t have to worry about sinking money into expensive toners, as our Lexmark T640 / T642 / T644 (64015HA) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge comes at only a fraction of the original cost.
For your peace of mind, all our products come with a 1-year warranty and a fantastic return policy. Just let us know via live chat or phone call if you’re unhappy with the product, and we’ll refund you or replace it. Start shopping today.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer’s upper front door. Then, push the inside release latch and open the top front cover.
- To remove an old cartridge, grasp its handle then lift the cartridge up and out.
- Unpack your new toner, and remove the red plastic and foam.
- Hold it by its handle and shake it from side to side to distribute the ink.
- Install the new toner by holding its handle and inserting it into the printer. Make sure the cartridge tabs are aligned with the printer’s slots.
- Slide the new toner until you hear it snap into place.
- Close the printer’s upper front door and multipurpose feeder door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “high yield” mean?
These are cartridge that carry more ink than standard-sized ones. Our Lexmark T640 / T642 / T644 (64015HA) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, for instance, can print up to 21,000 pages. Do note that this can change, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
How long can I store this toner, if I order more than one?
Our toners can stay in storage for 24 to 36 months. Just make sure that you keep them in their original packaging until the time that you need them. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Do you ship outside the US?
Unfortunately, we only ship within mainland US. Our overseas shipping covers Hawaii, Alaska, US territories, and US military and diplomatic addresses.