Lexmark T642dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $114.95
Shop Cartridges for T642dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
If you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T642DN, follow the easy steps below:
- To start, remove the print jobs from the output bins. Then, open the upper front door followed by the multipurpose feeder and top front cover.
- Hold the handle on the used toner cartridge, and then take the cartridge out of the Lexmark printer.
- Wipe the shaded areas of the machine by using a clean, lint-free cloth. Keep in mind not to touch the transfer roller.
- Pull the new cartridge out of its wrapper. Don't forget to distribute the toner prior to installation.
- Push the toner cartridge firmly into the T642DN.
- Close the upper front door followed by the multipurpose feeder and you're all set!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some important storage tips in mind to preserve the condition of unused Lexmark T642DN toner cartridge?
If you have an unused Lexmark toner cartridge, do not store it in temperatures greater than 40°C (104°F), in an environment with extreme changes in humidity or temperature, and under direct sunlight. Also, do not remove it from its sealed packaging unless you are ready to use it.
How will I know if the Lexmark toner cartridge is completely out of toner?
The existing cartridge is completely out of toner if the print quality becomes unsatisfactory.
When do you ship orders placed after 3:00 PM PST?
Orders placed after 3:00 PM PST are shipped the next business day.