Lexmark T644n TonerCartridge prices starting at $114.95
Shop Cartridges for T644n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T644N:
- Before you open the upper front door, sure to remove the print jobs from the output bins.
- The inside and outside release latch should be pressed to open the multipurpose feeder and the top front cover.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from your Lexmark T644NX
- Wipe the shaded areas with a lint-free cloth until it is all completely cleaned.
- Unwrap the replacement cartridge. Rock it well until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Push the toner cartridge firmly into the Lexmark printer until it locks into place.
- Once you're done, close the upper front door and the multipurpose feeder.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got a “Toner Low” message. Do I have to replace the Lexmark T644N toner cartridge to clear this message?
Not necessarily. You may continue printing but the print quality is not guaranteed. To temporarily improve the print quality, redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge.
What is the delivery period of your free standard ground shipping?
The delivery period of our free standard ground shipping is 3 to 8 business days.
I am hesitant to buy a remanufactured toner cartridge. Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Yes. To prove our confidence in the remanufactured toner cartridges that we provide, we are offering a generous 365-day, money-back, satisfaction guarantee! If after receiving the product you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us immediately and we will either send you a replacement or provide a refund.