Lexmark T650DN Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $99.95
Demanding mid-sized workgroups require a tougher machine like the Lexmark T650DN. This network-ready and easy-to-setup machine can churn out up to 43 pages in 60 seconds, thanks to its powerful 500MHz processor and 128MB of standard memory. It also features duplex printing capability to help you save paper and money. More affordable replacement Lexmark toner cartridges are also available if you wish to cut back your printing costs. Here at Inkjets, we offer the Lexmark T650H11A Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge at up to 60% discount. That's huge savings! So, the next time you'll need a replacement T650DN toner cartridge, choose the Inkjets brand!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T650DN:
- Open the upper front door followed by the multipurpose feeder door and top front cover.
- With the use of the handle, pull the used toner cartridge out of the Lexmark machine.
- Clean the shaded areas of the T650DN. To do this, wipe it using a lint-free cloth.
- Pull the replacement cartridge out of its protective packaging. Be careful not to touch the photoconductor roller.
- Make sure to loosen the toner by rocking the cartridge back and forth several times.
- Start the installation. Slide the toner cartridge all the way inside the printer.
- Close the upper front door and the multipurpose feeder door.
- Turn on the power of your unit. Then, check the quality of the new cartridge by sending a print job.
Frequently Asked Questions
A blank page is printed even if a new Lexmark T650DN cartridge is installed. What to do?
If you get a blank page after installing a new Lexmark cartridge, chances are the packing may still be on the cartridge. Take the cartridge out of the printer, remove the packing material, and reinstall the cartridge.
How much is the shipping fee if I purchase the Lexmark T650H11A and have it shipped to the contiguous US?
ZERO. Shipping fee is waived if your order is more than $30 and shipping to the contiguous US.
Do you offer government discounts?
Yes. We offer special pricing on bulk orders made by government agencies. Please contact us at 1-972-200-3813 or send us an email at [email protected] for the exact details.