Lexmark T650DTN Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $139.95
Enjoy fast print speeds of up to 45 ppm with the Lexmark T650DTN. It takes all those complex print jobs out of your hands in minutes, thanks to its powerful 500 MHz processor and 128 MB memory (expandable up to 640 MB). It also features paper-saving duplex printing and generous 900-sheet standard input capacity (expandable to 4,000 sheets). Get your needed replacement Lexmark T650DTN toner cartridge here at Inkjets. Our Compatible Lexmark T650H11A Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is a professionally engineered toner cartridge that is guaranteed to meet or exceed the print quality and performance of the genuine toner cartridge. Purchasing our Lexmark Optra T650DTN compatible toner is an excellent way to save money without sacrificing quality. So, buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
The simple guide below will help you to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T650DTN:
- Before you open the upper front door, take the print jobs out of the output bins.
- Push the outside release latch, and then lower the multipurpose feeder door.
- To open the top front cover, press the inside release latch.
- Hold the handle on the empty toner cartridge, and then carefully remove it from the printer.
- Lift the new cartridge straight out of the protective bag. Do not touch the photoconductor roller.
- Give the cartridge a gentle shake for the toner distribution.
- Install the toner cartridge firmly into the T650DTN until it snaps into place.
- Close the upper front door, and then lower the multipurpose feeder door.
- Plug the power cord into a grounded electrical outlet. Afterwards, turn on the Lexmark machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
I notice some print irregularities. Does this mean I have to replace the Lexmark T650DTN toner cartridge soon?
That's likely! Check if the 88 Cartridge low appears. If yes, then that means the existing cartridge is running low on toner. Get a replacement toner cartridge at once.
Do you offer price matching?
No, we don't. But feel free to sign up for our newsletter so you get updates on any policy changes.
What are your hours of operation?
You may place your order with us any time. But our customer support is available only from Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM PST.