Cartridge prices starting at $130.95
The Lexmark T652DN is a monochrome laser printer that boasts of speeds of up to 50 pages per minute and resolutions of up to 1200 dpi. This unit is compatible with a myriad of operating systems, allowing it to work well within a workgroup of multiple devices and computers.
With a max media capacity of 4,300 sheets, you need to have a toner that can keep up. This is where Inkjets.com comes in. Our Lexmark T650H11A Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is engineered to handle heavy-duty printing, thanks to its capability to print up to 25,000 pages.
Despite its cheaper price point, you won't have to worry about the quality. Our goal is to provide 100% satisfaction via our excellent products and our world-class customer support team. Order now and avail our free shipping for orders worth $30 and above.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Lower your printer's multipurpose feeder door. Then, push the release latch to open the upper-front door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Unpack your new toner, and lightly shake it for even distribution of the ink.
- Hold the new toner by its handle, and gently insert it into the printer. Make sure that its tabs align with the printer's slots.
- Close your printer's upper-front door and the lower-front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I buy more than one toner, how can I store the extra cartridge that I have?
We recommend that you keep them in the bag that they arrived in, until such time that you're going to use them. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
I'm having issues installing this toner. How can I reach you?
We're very sorry to hear this. Please let us know your issues via live chat and phone call, and we'll gladly walk you through it.
Does this work with other printers?
Yes, it does. This toner is also compatible with other models in the Lexmark T series, including the following: