Lexmark T652N Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $130.95
The Lexmark T652N is a reliable machine ideal for catalog publishing with laser, solid ink. It also has an Eco-Mode feature that allows for the machine to reduce power consumption, and a Quiet Mode to make sure that the sound levels are low.
Always make sure that your black and white documents look sharp professional with the help of our Lexmark T650H11A Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. Starting today, you don’t have to worry about spending on overpriced ink because here at Inkjets.com, we are dedicated to help you find high quality toners that will work perfectly with your machine and your budget.
Our toners also come with a 1-year warranty which means we will be on standby for any inquiries you may have regarding product quality and performance. We will also ship your orders for free when you order above $30 so don’t hesitate to call our hotline or send us a message via web chat and we’d be happy to assist you.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Before changing the toner cartridge, make sure that the machine is turned off and that there’s no paper in the output bin.
- Push the release latch to lower the multipurpose feeder door, and then push it again to open the upper-front cover.
- Lift the used toner cartridge out of the printer and set it aside.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Remember not to touch the photoconductor roller on the underside of the cartridge as fingerprint marks can cause for the cartridge to fail.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge in all directions to spread the ink inside evenly.
- Grasp the new toner cartridge and carefully install it into the printer. Align the tabs on each side of the cartridge with the slots inside of the printer.
- Close the upper-front cover, and then close the lower-front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our Lexmark T650H11A Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 25000 page. Please note that the page yield of any toner cartridge is subject to change especially if you print frequently and in bulk.
Does this toner have an expiration date?
This toner has a shelf life of 24-36 months. To ensure that the ink’s quality is at its best, we recommend that you only open a box of toner when you’re ready to use it. If you have any unopened box of toners, please keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight to help preserve its lifespan.
What other printers is this toner compatible with?
This toner is compatible with Lexmark T650DN, T650DTN, T650N, T652DN, T652DTN, T652N, T654DN, T654DTN, T654N, T656DNE, TS654DN, and TS656DNE.