Lexmark T654DTN Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $110.95
The Lexmark T654DTN takes those basic day-to-day tasks off your hands. With a powerful 600 MHz processor and 256 MB standard memory, this large workgroup printer can handle even the most complex print jobs with excellent results. Even with its 55 ppm print speed, print quality is never compromised. Maximum resolution of each black-and-white document is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Shop for your needed replacement Lexmark T654DTN toner cartridge without spending a lot of money. Inkjets.com offers premium-quality but more affordable Lexmark T650H11A Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. This high-yield version costs up to 60% less than the OEM but produces the same 25,000 pages at 5% coverage. For even larger print jobs, we've got the Lexmark T654X11A Compatible Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge in store. Buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T654DYN in minutes. Here's how:
- Check if the print jobs are fully removed from the output bins. Then, open the upper front door.
- The outside and inside release latch should be pressed to open the multipurpose feeder door and top front cover.
- Take the cartridge that needs replacement straight out of the unit. Set it aside for recycling.
- Make sure to wipe the shaded areas with a lint-free cloth before you proceed.
- Unwrap the replacement cartridge. Save the bag for future use.
- Once the toner is evenly distributed, push the cartridge firmly into the T654DYN until it latches into place.
- After making sure that the cartridge is secured, close the upper front door.
- Lower the multipurpose feeder door, and then turn on the power of your Lexmark printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the old Lexmark T654DTN toner cartridge when the 88 Cartridge Low appears on the display?
Not necessarily. When the 88 Cartridge Low message appears, you must buy a new toner cartridge and have it ready for use once the old cartridge reaches the end of its estimated cartridge life.
What is the difference between the extra high-yield cartridge and the high-yield cartridge?
The extra high-yield toner cartridge costs a few dollars more than the high-yield cartridge. But that's because it contains more toner. The end result: you get up to 30% more pages with the extra high-yield cartridge.
Are your compatible Lexmark toner cartridges covered by a 1-year warranty?
Yes. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, we'll send you a replacement or give you a refund within a year from the purchase date.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark T654DTN Printer
Regular Price: $302.95
Special Price $205.95
Regular Price: $159.95
Special Price $110.95