Lexmark T654DTN TonerCartridge prices starting at $98.95
Shop Cartridges for T654DTN
- Special Price $110.95
- Special Price $98.95 As low as $94.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T654DYN in minutes. Here's how:
- Check if the print jobs are fully removed from the output bins. Then, open the upper front door.
- The outside and inside release latch should be pressed to open the multipurpose feeder door and top front cover.
- Take the cartridge that needs replacement straight out of the unit. Set it aside for recycling.
- Make sure to wipe the shaded areas with a lint-free cloth before you proceed.
- Unwrap the replacement cartridge. Save the bag for future use.
- Once the toner is evenly distributed, push the cartridge firmly into the T654DYN until it latches into place.
- After making sure that the cartridge is secured, close the upper front door.
- Lower the multipurpose feeder door, and then turn on the power of your Lexmark printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the old Lexmark T654DTN toner cartridge when the 88 Cartridge Low appears on the display?
Not necessarily. When the 88 Cartridge Low message appears, you must buy a new toner cartridge and have it ready for use once the old cartridge reaches the end of its estimated cartridge life.
What is the difference between the extra high-yield cartridge and the high-yield cartridge?
The extra high-yield toner cartridge costs a few dollars more than the high-yield cartridge. But that's because it contains more toner. The end result: you get up to 30% more pages with the extra high-yield cartridge.
Are your compatible Lexmark toner cartridges covered by a 1-year warranty?
Yes. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, we'll send you a replacement or give you a refund within a year from the purchase date.