Lexmark T654N TonerCartridge prices starting at $110.95
Shop Cartridges for T654N
- Special Price $139.95 As low as $126.95Out of stock
- Special Price $110.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T654N with the simple steps below:
- Before you start, make sure to remove any paper/print jobs from the top of the printer.
- Open the multipurpose feeder door.
- Open the upper-front cover.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it straight out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and gently shake it in all directions to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Align the tabs on each side of the new cartridge with the slots on the inside of the printer.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer and push it firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the upper-front cover.
- Close the lower-front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m getting faded printouts. Does it mean I have to replace the toner cartridge on my Lexmark T654N soon?
Yes. Faded printouts often indicate a low toner level. So, make sure to order a new replacement toner cartridge soon to avoid any print quality issues.
How can I maximize the remaining toner inside the cartridge?
If the cartridge is starting to run low on toner, you can still print a few more pages by redistributing the remaining toner inside. Simply remove the cartridge from the printer, shake it a few times, and reinstall it.
Which is a better option: a high yield cartridge or an extra high yield cartridge?
Well, it really depends on how often you use your printer and the amount of data that you usually print. If you frequently use your printer for high-volume print jobs, then choose the extra high yield cartridge as this will cost you less per page in the long run.