Lexmark T656DNE TonerCartridge prices starting at $54.95
Shop Cartridges for T656DNE
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T656DNE is fast and simple. Just follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Ensure that the upper front door, multipurpose feeder door and top front cover is open to access the toner cartridges.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the T656DNE. Carefully dispose of it.
- Pull out every packaging material used to protect the new cartridge.
- Place the toner cartridge into the Lexmark machine. Secure it by pushing it forward until it locks into place.
- Close the upper front door and the multipurpose feeder door.
- Turn on the power of the device.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting faint prints. Does this mean I need to order a new Lexmark T656DNE toner cartridge soon?
Yes. Faint prints often indicate a low toner level. Ordering a new toner cartridge is highly encouraged to avoid printing delays.
I just installed the new toner cartridge into the T656DNE, but I got a blank print when I tried printing. What to do?
If you got a blank print even with a new cartridge installed, then check the cartridge for proper installation. Remove it and reinstall it properly.
Can I get free shipping to the non-continental US?
No. Our FREE shipping applies only on orders $30 and above and shipping to the continental US.