Lexmark XS658dme Toner
Shop Cartridges for XS658dme
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
With this basic step-by-step guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark XS658DME:
- To access the toner cartridges, you must open the front door of your Lexmark device.
- There's a handle on the used toner cartridge. Use it in pulling out the cartridge.
- Follow your local regulations in discarding the old cartridge. Afterwards, prepare the new cartridge.
- Open the protective bag. Then, lift the toner cartridge straight out of it.
- Peel the protective tape off the toner cartridge. Throw it along with the empty cartridge.
- Always keep in mind to distribute the toner by shaking the cartridge horizontally.
- Align the tabs on the toner cartridge with the tracks inside, and then push it firmly forward until it touches the back of the XS658DME.
- Once you're sure that the cartridge is properly installed, close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
The 88 Cartridge Low appears, but I need to print a few more pages. How do I temporarily improve the print quality?
When the 88 Cartridge Low appears, remove the cartridge from the Lexmark XS658DME, shake it a few times to redistribute the remaining toner, and reinsert it into the machine. You may continue printing a few more pages once you're done. Be sure to get a replacement Lexmark toner cartridge soon.
Will I get free shipping if I order your Compatible Lexmark X654X21A or Lexmark X651H11A?
Both our Compatible Lexmark X654X21A and X651H11A Toner Cartridges cost above $30. To get free shipping, your order must be shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.
Are the Compatible Lexmark X654X21A and X651H11A Toner Cartridges covered by a warranty?
Yes. All our compatible Lexmark toner cartridges, including the Lexmark X654X21A and X651H11A, are covered by a one-year warranty with money-back guarantee.