X1100Cartridge prices starting at $17.99
Shop Cartridges for X1100
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X1100 by following these six easy steps:
- Check if the power of the X1100 is turned on. Then, raise the scanner unit.
- Once the cartridge carrier reaches the loading position, squeeze the tabs on the cartridge lids until it is fully open.
- Pull the used ink cartridge out of the carrier. Set it aside for recycling.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Make sure to peel off its stickers and transparent tape.
- Install the ink cartridge into the Lexmark printer. You will hear a click once it is correctly installed.
- Snap the cartridge lid closed, and then lower the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Lexmark X1100 won't detect the newly installed remanufactured ink cartridge. What could be the problem?
If your X1100 won't detect the newly installed cartridge, it could be that the sticker and transparent tape still remain on the cartridge. Remove the cartridge from the machine, check the sticker and transparent tape, and remove them if necessary. Reinstall the cartridge and print a test page to see if this helps.
If I encounter any issues with the remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridge, how do I reach you?
If you encounter any issues with our compatible Lexmark products, feel free to call us at 1-972-200-3813 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Will I get a discount if I buy remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges in bulk?
Yes. We offer special pricing on bulk orders. Kindly contact us for the exact details.