X1110Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
If you need a printer that's a little bigger than your old standard printer, then the Lexmark X1110 fits the bill perfectly. This full-feature printer delivers up to 12 black-and-white pages and 7 color pages in just 60 seconds with up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. It also works as a powerful 600 x 1200 dpi scanner with scan-to-enlarge and scan-to-email functionality. For a wide array of replacement Lexmark ink cartridges, Inkjets.com is the place to be. We offer Remanufactured Lexmark 16, 26, and 27 Ink Cartridges at reasonably low prices. Free shipping is available on all US continental orders $30 and up. Shop here now!
Shop Cartridges for X1110
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
This basic step-by-step guide will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Lexmark X1110:
- Turn on the power of the Lexmark printer.
- Lift the scanner unit. The cartridge carrier will automatically move to the loading position.
- There are tabs on the cartridge lids. Squeeze it until the lid is fully released.
- Take the used ink cartridge out of the carrier. Keep it in an air-tight container.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from its protective bag.
- Pull the protective sticker and transparent tape from the bottom of the cartridge. Throw it along with the empty cartridge.
- Push the ink cartridge into the X1110 until it locks into place. Afterwards, close the cartridge lid.
- Close the scanner unit and start printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I save ink while printing with my Lexmark X1110?
To save ink while printing with the X1110, use the draft mode. This allows the printer to consume less ink while printing. Print quality, however, is reduced.
Do you offer a warranty on your remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges?
Yes. All our remanufactured ink cartridges including the Lexmark 16, 26, and 27 are covered by a full-year warranty against defects. Feel free to contact us if you encounter any issues within a year of purchase and we'll either replace the product or give you a refund.
How much do you charge for shipping below $30 orders to the continental US?
Below $30 orders shipping to the continental US require a minimal shipping fee of $3.95.