Lexmark X1130 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X1130
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X1130:
- The Lexmark X1130 should be turned on before you raise the scanner unit.
- Wait until the cartridge carrier moves and stops at the replacement position before you continue.
- Open the cartridge lid by squeezing its tabs. Then, remove the empty ink cartridge from the carrier.
- Pull the new cartridge out of its wrapper. Afterwards, begin the installation.
- Slide the ink cartridge all the way inside the machine, and then snap the cartridge lid closed.
- Once you're finished, close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am installing the black cartridge and the color cartridge into the Lexmark X1130. Do I have to place them in specific slots?
Yes. The black cartridge usually goes to the right carrier while the color cartridge goes to the left carrier. Interchanging their positions may lead to printing issues.
Can our office get a discount if we buy remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges in bulk?
Yes. We offer a huge discount on bulk orders with free shipping for orders $500 and over.
How do I get the remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridge fast?
Get the remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridge fast by placing your order before 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday. You may also check out our expedited shipping options.