Lexmark X1140 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for X1140
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X1140 in minutes. Just follow this simple guide:
- The first thing that you need to do is to turn on the Lexmark printer and lift the scanner unit.
- To access the ink cartridges, open the cartridge lid. Then, slide the old cartridge out of the carrier.
- Unbox the replacement cartridge. Afterwards, remove the cartridge from its package.
- There's a sticker and transparent tape found from the bottom of the ink cartridge. Don't forget to pull it all out.
- Align the ink cartridge with the tracks inside the carrier, and then push it forward until you hear an audible click.
- Make sure that the cartridge is secured before you continue.
- Close the scanner unit. The X1140 is now ready for everyday use.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed new remanufactured Lexmark X1140 ink cartridges. But why is it that the vertical lines are jagged?
If vertical lines are jagged, it could be that the new cartridges are not properly aligned. Take the time to align the cartridges before you resume printing.
Can I interchange the positions of the Lexmark 16 and Lexmark 27 inside the X1140?
No. The black and the color cartridges have specific slots inside the X1140. The black cartridge should always be inserted into the right slot, while the color cartridge should be inserted into the left slot.
Can I pay by check?
Yes. Check payments are accepted on mail-in orders.