X1150Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X1150
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the simple steps below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X1150:
- Press the Power button to turn on the X1150.
- Lift the scanner unit and wait for the print cartridge carrier to move and stop at the loading position.
- Squeeze the tabs on the cartridge lid, and then lift the lid. Now, remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the sticker and transparent tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the carrier and snap the lid closed.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I secure the color ink cartridge and the black ink cartridge inside the Lexmark X1150?
When installing both the color and the black ink cartridges, make sure to secure the color ink cartridge in the left carrier while the black ink cartridge should be secured in the right carrier.
I just installed new ink cartridges, but why is it that the alignment page did not print?
If you recently installed new ink cartridges but the alignment page did not print, it could mean that the stickers and the transparent tapes from the new ink cartridges are still intact. Try removing the cartridges to verify this. Then, remove the stickers and tapes (if necessary) before reinstalling the cartridges.
The vertical lines on the printouts are jagged. What to do?
When vertical lines appear jagged on the print results, you must align the print cartridges.