Lexmark X1155 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X1155
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X1155 is fast and simple. Here's how:
- Verify if the X1155 is powered on and the scanner unit is open.
- Lift the used ink cartridge out of the machine. Discard it according to your local regulations.
- Unpack the new cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the Lexmark printer until it latches into place.
- Close the scanner unit. Your printer is now ready to print!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I avoid going long periods without using the Lexmark X1155?
Going long periods without using the X1155 can lead to clogged ink cartridge nozzles. So, make sure to use your X1155 regularly and replace any empty ink cartridge so you can resume printing at once.
What is the difference between the Lexmark 26 and Lexmark 27 ink cartridges?
The Lexmark 26 ink cartridge contains more ink than the Lexmark 27 cartridge. If you need to print more pages, go for the Lexmark 26 cartridge to save time and money.
Do you ship overseas?
As of now, we don't ship remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges overseas. But, we're looking at shipping to Canada soon.