Lexmark X1160 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for X1160
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the six easy steps below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X1160:
- Ensure that your Lexmark X1160 is turned on before you raise the scanner unit.
- After opening the cartridge lid, select that ink cartridge that you wish to replace.
- Gently pull the cartridge straight out of the carrier. Be careful in disposing it.
- Remove any packaging material used to cover the replacement ink cartridge including the protective sticker and transparent tape.
- Once you've aligned the cartridge with the tracks inside the carrier, push it forward until it touches the back of the machine.
- Close the scanner unit. Your printer is now available for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Lexmark X1160 has run out of black ink. Can I continue printing with just the color ink cartridge?
Yes. The Lexmark X1160 is designed to operate even with just the color ink cartridge. But, be sure to replace the black ink cartridge with a new one to get high-quality prints.
I got a blank page even with a new cartridge installed into the X1160. What could be the problem?
If a new cartridge has been installed but a blank page was printed, it could be that the protective tape still remains on the new cartridge. Uninstall the cartridge and remove the protective tape. Then, reinstall it.
Do you ship orders the same day?
Yes. Orders placed before 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday are shipped the same day, if orders are readily available.