X1170Cartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for X1170
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Below is a simple guide to help you replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X1170:
- Plug your printer to a power supply. Afterwards, lift the scanner unit.
- Open the cartridge lid with the use of its tabs.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from its carrier.
- Unwrap the new cartridge. Ensure that you've pulled out the stickers and tape.
- Place the ink cartridge into the carrier. Slide it all the way inside until it locks into place.
- Lower the scanner unit and you're all set!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I extra caution not to touch the gold contact area on the new Lexmark X1170 cartridge during installation?
When installing a new cartridge, you must take extra care not to touch the gold contact area on the new cartridge to avoid printing issues or cartridge damage.
I want to cancel my order. Is that possible?
Yes, if the ordered item is not yet out for shipping. To cancel your order, simply contact our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much is the shipping fee to the continental US if I purchase just the Lexmark 16 (10N0016)?
The Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge costs below $30. A minimal fee of $3.95 is required for shipping the product to the continental US.