X1195Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Few printers can deliver the exceptional performance of the Lexmark X1195. It offers high-speed printing of up to 14 monochrome pages, or up to 8 color pages per minute. Other great features include optimized 4800x1200 dpi color resolution and 100-sheet media capacity. Find yourself out of spare ink cartridges? Make sure to stock up on top-tier replacement options offered by Inkjets.com. These include our bestselling Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, which has 410-page yield, and Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge, which offers 275. These units allow for smoother, uninterrupted printing, while producing sharp and premium-quality output at a reasonable price. Shop with us today and save up to 46%. You also get free shipping on orders exceeding .
Shop Cartridges for X1195
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this handy guide on how you can install a new ink cartridge in your Lexmark X1195 printer:
- Make sure the device is on, then lift the scanner unit. Use the scanner support to prop it open.
- Wait for the print carrier to stop at the loading position.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge lid. Lift the lid and remove the used ink cartridge from the slot.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge. Carefully remove the sticker and transparent tape from the bottom of the new cartridge without touching the ink nozzle or gold contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot, then snap the lid closed.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on how to prolong the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
To keep the quality and composition of your Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black and Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges intact, make sure they're stored properly. This means keeping them in a dry, dark, and climate-controlled space. Avoid storing them alongside gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges save me money?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are perfectly safe to use, and can offer excellent page yield and high-quality print results without making a huge dent on your budget. They also won't void your printer warranty—a big plus.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, like the Lexmark X1195, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.